1222 Demonbreun Street
Contract To Hire
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 526242
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Planet Technology is seeking a PRC Coordinator to join one of our biotechnology clients.
PRC Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage cross-functional promotional review committee (PRC) meetings. Build and manage meeting agendas as a partner to Marketing and facilitate meetings while coordinating MLR Reviewer comments and job requirements.
- Ensure that all required PRC review revisions are incorporated into all impacted materials and communicated back to stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Review promotional materials submitted for accuracy; verify and route submissions appropriately; provide proactive guidance on submissions where needed prior to Promotional Review Committee approval.
- Collaborate with all internal partners (Studio, Regulatory Affairs, Medical Affairs, Legal, Marketing, Operations, etc.) as needed to traffic submissions and deliver final, approved materials to stakeholders.
- Liaise with initiating promotional material sponsors on timelines and assist with planning from submission for review through to distribution of approved materials.
- In collaboration with Regulatory ensure the management and maintenance of records that support communication with internal and external audit processes.
- Ensure scientific and medical accuracy and integrity of all advertising and promotional materials in compliance with FDA and corporate regulations
- Utilize systems and reports to effectively communicate and proactively manage all jobs with Brand Owners and Project/Account Managers.
- Maintain a comprehensive, accurate dashboard of all current, upcoming, and completed submissions, including the stage of review, job codes, and deadlines.
- Prepare for and actively participate in any and all QA checks and /or audits.
- Help to manage all associated processes including communications with vendors, system updates, and the incorporation of enhancements.
- Provides guidance to the cross-functional teams assigned with material review to ensure defined promotional review processes are followed.
- Works to resolve problems, identify trends, determine system improvements and recommend change to increase the efficiency of the review process.
PRC Coordinator Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or organizational development or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing operations or pharmaceutical and healthcare advertising environment preferred
- General understanding of FDA regulations for pharmaceutical advertising and promotion preferred
- Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat Professional, MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Power Point. Veeva PromoMats, Veeva Vault, IQVIA™ ePromo or similar systems highly preferred
- Highly comfortable with cross-functional collaboration and communication, strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Strong customer service ethic with demonstrated ability to interact with management, customers, vendors and partners.
- Traffic management experience a plus
PRC Coordinator Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- Excellent verbal communication in writing across all levels of the organization and with outside partners
- Advanced organizational and implementation skills and the capability to manage multiple priorities in a fluid, semi-independent setting
- Display forward strategic thinking, and the capability to steer productive meeting discussions with stakeholders of varying levels and experience
- High attention to detail with proficient proofreading capabilities, ensuring all appropriate changes have been completed after revisions.
- Takes initiative and proactively reaches out to internal/external stakeholders to streamline communication and processes