The Packaging Specialist is an integral member of a cross-functional team who delivers trend forward brand packaging solutions, enabling the businesses and brands to evolve across our global divisions. As the creative force responsible for the development of all packaging and branding across selected categories, you will build and ensure that all packaging quality and deadlines are met. Partners with Senior Packaging Specialist in collaborating with Product Development, Vendors, Agents, GBOs and Buyers in creating and executing successful brand packaging.
Location: 2 days onsite in Framingham location, 3 days remote
Pay Rate: Up to $27/hr
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K
• Partners with the Sr. Packaging Specialist to create compelling brand packaging that adheres to established brand packaging guidelines for a wide variety of products (boxes, hangtags, labels, etc)
• Compiles and releases any visual tools/artwork requested by both internal and external clients
• Follows-through from conception to shelf – providing approvals and overseeing successful execution of all components before press and delivery. Communicates with product development and applicable internal teams throughout the design process, including reviewing and proofing packaging.
• Responsible for adhering to all category deadlines, both internal and external.
• Collaborates with the Senior Packaging Specialist on any photography and photography requirements for packages.
• Assist Sr Packaging Specialist to design and execute prototypes for presentation and/or approval needs
• Performs special projects as assigned.
• BFA or related degree in design preferred
• A minimum of 1-3 years design related experience
• Excellent sense of color, type and style
• Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills
• Ability to prioritize, handle multiple projects and work well under pressure
• Prior retail packaging design experience preferred
• Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign) as well as supporting office programs