Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 580042
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Performance Marketing Manager
Location: Onsite in New York, NY
Pay: Up to $53 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
Planet Technology is looking for an Agency Solutions Manager to join our well known digital technology client.
The Agency Solutions Manager is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our agencies at the core of everything we do. This role will become a platform and product expert, a problem solver and the go-to person in media planning, strategy, optimization and measurement to top performance agencies, helping drive accountability through the process of tracking their performance. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media, and experience in data analysis, this role is responsible for supporting the Agency Leads within the team to build the platform expertise in the agency ecosystem. The Agency Solutions manager will be solving complex problems through technical and analytical excellence and commercial acumen, synthesizing disparate pieces of information into concrete recommendations, and managing multiple streams of work. This specific role will also have the opportunity to help pilot a new service model within the team, providing direct feedback to team managers on pilot success.
- In partnership with Agency Partners, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Be a platform and product expert, and become a go to person in media planning, strategy, optimization and measurement to top agency holding groups
- Monitoring campaigns and bringing cross-functional teams (product, measurement, marketing and engineering) to the conversation to make sure Client is implementing best-practices
- Strategy Definition: develop, together with Agency Partners, a path for product adoption and overall sophistication through the deep knowledge of clients business drivers and our platform to sustain their competitive advantage
- Support the business growth strategy through education, data analysis and excellent execution in agency, as well as identification of areas of opportunity.
- Drive accountability amongst the agency group by setting product adoption KPIs, track the performance and take corrective actions
- BA/BS degree in a technical or marketing field
- Experience working in media agency and/or in performance marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English is required.
- Ability to manage and analyze campaign performance to recommend optimized solutions specific to each clients goals, metrics, and objectives
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- Demonstrated experience with problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams