8550 Higuera St
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 541301
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Photo Producer & Editor
Location: Culver City, CA
Pay: $90-$102 per hour
Benefits: Dental, Health, Vision 401k
Planet Technology is seeking an experienced Photography Producer/Editor. Our client's team conceptualizes and produces marketing for services, which include Music, TV, Books, News, and Arcade. This role requires a deep love for photography and for you to be a seasoned problem-solver. Ideal candidates have an extensive knowledge of the industry, experience across a variety of products and productions, and ability to work calmly under pressure. Candidates should have a strong understanding of editing and licensing as well as commercial production. Strong communication skills are required, as is resourcefulness, ingenuity, dependability, attention to detail, and the ability to learn and cope with rapid change.
- Passion for photography as a medium and knowledge of the industry, from photographers around the world to photo agencies and stock vendors, editorial to commercial resources, including diverse voices.
- Hands-on extensive experience producing photo shoots for a multitude of purposes including, but not limited to: print, digital, OOH, creative advertising, social media, partnerships, and international needs.
- Clear, concise, and professional communication internally and externally - with an emphasis on nurturing vendor and internal partnerships.
- A well-developed and elevated aesthetic, with a passion and curiosity for photography. Always seeking to discover new work to broaden your visual library.
- Expert at photography and video research to support creative team in concept development.
- Knowledge and comfort with contracts, fee negotiations, and creative project management.
- Knowledge of image rights and legal clearance processes for licensed and commissioned content.
- Meticulous with budget management, digital organization, and ability to follow a clear process, while maintaining flexibility for change.
- Positive attitude, highly collaborative, hunger to learn, and a willingness to get into the details or jump on a task outside of your usual purview to help the team. A proactive and positive team player.
- Comfortable with not having all the answers right away, and confident in the ability to create work under minimal supervision, as well as package and present solutions to wider creative teams.
- 8+ years relevant photo editing, photo production, or similar industry
- Expert Knowledge of Pages, Numbers, and Keynote as well as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Degree in BS/BA Art, Photography, Film, Graphic Design or Visual Communication or equivalent work experience.