8550 Higuera St
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 552441
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Producer, Growth Marketing
Location: Culver City, CA
Pay: up to $77.81 DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
This position is responsible for the creative development and delivery of all customer journeys and messaging throughout various service subscription products. You are able to collaborate and facilitate strategic conversations with Product and Marketing partners across various product verticals. The ideal person will also listen to, influence and connect with vendors as well as the creative team to arrive at solutions and processes that work for the organization as a whole; knowing when to drive to consistency and when to deviate with purpose. This producer must be able to work with other creative partners when collaboration is needed on a given campaign, and aim to consensus with partners to achieve creative that aligns with common goals.
- Proven experience acting as acting a Producer or Senior Producer in an advertising agency or internal creative teams, developing and leading: large scale projects, project briefs, budgets, schedules and assets.
- Skilled at navigating workflow and processes of varying complexity to achieve creative goals. Experience working in marketing or growth marketing environments, and have a familiarity with KPIs, acquisition and retention methods. Expertise in collaborating in a creative environment with in-house design partners. Familiarity with in-product messaging and push messaging standards within a customer journey throughout a subscription application. Experience articulating creative intent to others and proactively organizing partners to put ideas into action. You are comfortable and confident working in a dynamic environment, partnering with teams to move through the unknown.
- You are tactical with careful attention to detail, but able to think more holistically about opportunities for efficiency and team structure.
- Very organized and meticulous thinking. Someone who thinks one step ahead, but who is also able to adjust to frequent changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Lead end-to-end production process, from up-stream initiative development and strategic ideation, to down-stream production processes and resources for platform publishing
- Plan and lead communications, meetings and workflows, ensuring overall project timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs
- Develop high-level, highly detailed, overarching project creative briefs for high-profile initiatives, clearly defining strategic goals, timelines, and results
- Partner with Design Leads to define POV, spearhead creative initiatives, and bring concepts to life
- Work closely with Production and Design leadership to prioritize ongoing initiatives, resources, and create project assignments
- Handle day-to-day critical issues and troubleshooting of production challenges
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.