Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 573277
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
A key member of the product organization, the Digital Product Analyst provides business insight and analysis to support initiatives for our web and mobile products. This individual will leverage our analytics and optimization platforms to discover opportunities, verify hypotheses, and drive decision making.
Goals and Deliverables
- Enable product planning by providing the data and insights needed to determine the viability and value of product ideas.
- As the team expert on product analytics and measurement platforms, build, manage, and improve the team’s insights capabilities to meet the growing demands of the business.
- Contribute to the ongoing optimization of the products by finding product issues and uncovering opportunities through ad hoc analysis and detailed product monitoring.
- Collaborate with team members and leadership to develop product strategies that address big challenges, balancing the global brands’ needs with individual hotels, resulting in the best user journey for each customer.
Role and Responsibilities
- Partner with product managers to answer business questions that support road mapping and product planning efforts.
- Vet product ideas by validating data assumptions and applying ROI analyses.
- Assist with the buildout of the analytics capability across web and mobile products, including management of web analytics, product analytics, tagging infrastructure, and data collection.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to uncover opportunities, pain points, and trends.
- Assist with planning and execution of optimization initiatives.
- Manage and prioritize incoming insights requests to meet deadlines and deliverable commitments.
- Work with development teams to drive analytics and insights enhancements as needed.
- Assist in the resolution of bugs and other technical issues that have material impact on users or the business.
- 3+ years in a digital/product analyst role delivering insights and value to product teams.
- Deep experience with web and product analytics tools (GA4, Mixpanel, Fullstory, Heap, Amplitude).
- Experience with client-side and server-side optimization platforms (Optimizely, AB Tasty, Split).
- Comfort with generating insights from business intelligence tools (Tableau, BigQuery) leveraging multiple data sources.
- Comfort with tagging technologies (GTM), third party marketing tags, and data layer variables
- Experience operating in a growth environment with shifting priorities and resources.
- Highly analytical with a passion for data and insights.
- Knowledge of web and mobile technologies with a high degree of data fluency.
- Self-confidence and the ability to clearly articulate support for data-driven approaches.
- Able to understand audience and adapt communication approach to convey insights effectively.
- Values team chemistry, collaboration, transparency, and accountability.
- A technical aptitude and innate desire to understand the technology that powers the products.
- Low ego with a clear focus on contribution and team success.