1101 Dexter Ave N
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 566461
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Product Designer V
In this role, you will partner with Design, prototyping and Engineering to add to, maintain and grow our library of shared components and design patterns while also ensuring proper documentation.
Location: 100% Onsite in Seattle, WA
Pay Rate: Up to $95/hr depending on experience
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
What You'll Do:
- Manage collaboration efforts with partner workstreams.
- Create feedback loops with consuming teams in order to continue building a system that our designers and engineers love to use.
- Document and share release cadence for UI Libraries and guidelines site updates with the broader AR glasses organization.
- Establishing communication channels and processes to drive adoption of the design system
- Develop creative solutions that align with broader product strategy and reflect a deep understanding of our users.
- Partner with UX designers to improve feature design concepts through visual communication.
- Contribute to the expansion and evolution of our design language system.
- Build components for the team in Figma.
- Work with the lead Designer on the visual direction.
- Effectively communicate your ideas to a range of stakeholders and audiences through presentation and storytelling.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (UX designers, visual designers, user researchers, product managers and engineering) throughout the planning and development life cycle.
Who You Are:
- Have a strong portfolio of work that includes shipping visually compelling software products.
- Passionate about solving complex problems in simple, elegant ways and delivering a delightful user experience.
- You have an eye for detail while also thinking about how your designs fit into a broader system.
- Expert in creating compelling visual designs with consideration for typography, color, iconography, interaction, and motion.
- Fluent in visual design principles at both a conceptual level and a practical level. Based on your experience or training, you can meaningfully discuss, evolve, and share your understanding of ideas like color, shape, space, type, balance, visual hierarchy, and form.
- A relationship builder, who can set the right expectations for how you deliver and how you like to collaborate. You will work with multiple cross-functional teams, each of which will have their own working agreements, and being able to tailor your approach to the different teams will enable you to be successful.
- Well versed in the user-centered design process. Youve created a broad range of assets from icons to user flows, moving your designs throughout a development process, wireframing, and prototyping.
- A good listener and coach who can build consensus among a diverse group of stakeholders. You know when to ask questions, which questions to ask, and how to listen with intent to learn.
- Experienced at leveraging, creating and contributing to, design systems and guidelines.
- Experienced at using design and prototyping tools to translate ideas into working products (e.g., Figma).
- Understand how what you work on fits into a bigger business context.
- Experience creating micro-interactions and animations is a plus.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.