311 Airport Boulevard
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 548707
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Product Marketing Manager IV
Our client is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager (PMM) who will be responsible for leading the development, execution and scaled growth of strategic partnerships with their ecosystem partners. The ideal candidate is passionate about the brand's mission and committed to unlocking value for partners, businesses and users alike. This PMM role focuses on the development and execution of In-Market strategies for their Smart Glasses business.
Owning outcomes, attention to detail, problem-solving across multiple work-streams with some ambiguity and working cross-functionally are essential skills for this role. You should feel comfortable working in an evolving environment with high ambiguity and multiple work streams.
Location: 100% Remote - must be local to the following cities: Boston, Baltimore, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Houston, San Diego
Pay Rate: $90-$105/hr (depending on location)
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Develop and manage relationships across businesses in the Smart Glasses industry, including executive alignment and day-to-day partner operations
- Proactively resolve business and operational issues with partners and be an internal advocate for them
- Identify and pursue opportunities to help market partner offerings and drive engagement on our platform via marketing, webinars, sponsorships, events, etc.
- Work alongside XFN teams to address the varied needs of partners on the platform, helping them navigate the complexities
- Coach partners on new opportunities and manage their adoption of these new capabilities
- Advocate for the partner internally and for the business needs externally with the partner
- Develop a POV on the needs of partners and disseminate learnings across the business
- Bachelors Degree
- 5-10 years professional experience in marketing, product management, or strategy development
- 4+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, product marketing, partnerships, and/or business development
- Demonstrated track record of solving, strategic business problems using data and insights
- Project management experience, including multitasking to lead and execute multiple time-sensitive projects in parallel
- Demonstrated experience executing in a fast-paced environment with several cross functional teams
- Experience working with senior leaders and executives to drive and influence business decisions
- Strong track record of being a team player and XFN collaboration
- Ability to work cross-functionally with peers and managers, and foster strong positive relationship both with external and internal stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Facebook ads platform is a plus
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.