1 Infinite Loop
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 515206
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Screen Production Designer
Planet Technology is looking for a Production Designer to help build UI screens for our well known tech client. We are looking for a Production Designer who is an authority in Sketch and Adobe CS and fully versed in a range of other design tools. Experience relating to vector creation, grid systems, typography and graphic arts are also useful. The Production Designer is a key player in building UI screens and facilitating graphic design for multiple media products. In this role, you will provide production building expertise combined with an extraordinary sense of design acumen to maintain the high-level design and quality standards.
Some responsibilities include:
- The Visual Production Designer should be able to command image based and typographical layouts.
- The designer would prepare assets to strict standards for use in a variety of media: engineering implementation, web use, marketing deliverables or Keynote presentations, in addition to helping extend existing design languages or develop new systems for working more efficiently.
- The designer would spec layouts with pixel level detail.
- Team player oriented as this position works with many other visual designers in a reciprocal environment.
- An organized individual, with nicely structured files, is essential to the workflow.
- The position requires deliverables to be provided under tight deadlines — strong communication skills are a requirement, as well as an ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, problem solving, attention to detail, the ability to mediate and cope with rapid change.
Education & Experience:
- You strive in a dynamic work environment.
- You are a dedicated individual who understands high standards and design aesthetic to the core.
- You have strong communication skills and are able to explain ideas and direction to others clearly, diplomatically, and concisely.
- You react quickly to new information, opinions, and direction, and you can strategically pivot when necessary. You dream of working in a dynamic and creative environment.
- You are an extraordinarily resourceful, a multitasker who builds links by being creative and innovative. You are flexible, dedicated, highly organized, and excellent at multitasking.
- Degree in human interaction sociology, psychology, interaction design, visual design, or equivalent.