82 Devonshire Street
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 552633
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Location: Boston, MA
Pay: $56-$62.50 DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
The Health and Benefits Accounts Domain within our clients Healthcare Group is looking for an expert client facing program manager to help coordinate outreach to Workplace Clients (Employers). This outreach will include a process to review and confirm the employee digital experience to request opening a Health Savings Account (HSA) offered by their Benefits Administrator or similar enrollment solution. In this role, you will be a member of the HSA Product Area with responsibility for client engagement, reviewing and capturing data to help ensure our client is opening accounts for employees of Workplace Clients in accordance with the agreement set forth. You will have the opportunity to work directly with relationship management team and our Workplace Clients to capture insights, trends, and customer feedback on how to improve the customer experience.
The Expertise We Are Looking For:
The Skills you Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years client service or client/vendor relationship management experience
- Understanding of the Health Savings Account (HSA) product and brokerage account opening experience is a plus
The Value you Deliver:
- Proven expertise working with large client (employer) relationships, leading discussions, responding to questions, and overcoming objections.
- Strong experience advocating for the needs of clients.
- Meticulous project/program management skills are needed to coordinate and complete several unrelated tasks in a timeline desired by the business.
- Curious and analytical with a customer-centric approach to help overcome client objections and share alternatives to help improve alignment.
- Positive relationship building, interpersonal and influencing skills to stay in sync with team members.
- Experience leading, influencing, and motivating colleagues without formal authority, and have a history of delivering extraordinary outcome for clients and the business.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
- Ensure product offering remains aligned with industry regulations.
- Support the success of continued HSA account growth through bulk account opening solutions available to Workplace Clients.
- Provide clear and timely follow-up to all client questions and concerns.
- Define, refine, and communicate the progress of the initiative to team members.
- Discover and prioritize approach to client outreach which balances a positive client experience and timeliness of overall process.
- Routinely engage Legal, Risk and Compliance to discuss new account opening considerations, proposals and options requested by our Clients. Advocates for clients to ensure any novel solutions or exceptions follow industry regulations, are well-documented and are consistent with policy & procedures.
- Health Savings Accounts are a fast-growing product offering. Your work will have a direct impact on the overall attractiveness of our offering to current and prospective clients.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.