18581 Teller Ave
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 579169
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Irvine, CA
Pay Rate: $30-$33 depending on experience
Planet Technology is seeking a Project Coordinator to join one of our well-known global pharmaceutical clients.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
Project Coordinator Qualifications:
- Manage all PO’s /SOW’s.
- Runs SAP reports to maintain vendor invoice flow and payment (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Coordination of vendor setup in AP/procurement.
- Manage HCP contracts of a large member bureau and provide adequate follow up to faculty, internal stakeholders, and vendors.
- Orders, stores, ship and tracks all medical supplies for large programs, webcasts, Train-the trainer, etc.
- Note that we have specific supplies which require temperature-controlled protocols for storing and shipping.
- Manages product orders for all programs.
- Ensures product tracking and destructions following Compliance’s SOP post every event.
- Manages the orders and shipments of uniforms for Faculty and team members.
- Assists with internal registration for all programs.
- Works with external vendors on properties, inventory, and new work orders.
- Assemble program infrastructure and support with program documentation.
- Day-to-day liaison with speaker bureau vendor operations team to ensure alignment with sales personnel and compliance guidelines.
- Manage the calendar for cross functional programs & events and individual projects and vendors.
- Manage AD-L Marketing Calendar.
- Partner with Project Lead to update relevant project plans.
- Assist in providing event programs status reports as needed to the leadership team and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ensure servers are up to date with the latest and approved documentation.
- Problem solves issues as they arise; identify opportunities and provide solutions.
- Asist and own ad-hoc projects relevant to the success and enhancement of operations.
- Associate degree or equivalent education and experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in consulting, marketing, project management or operations.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and processes.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a desire to lead projects.
- Immediate ability to effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently.
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Assisting others to be successful as a team.