1210 W Dayton St
Job Category: Project Management
Job Number: 548972
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Our client is looking for a PeopleSoft Project Manager. We are looking for a candidate with ERP experience who can work independently and effectively when managing projects, coordinating resources, and ensuring stakeholders’ support needs are met. Our client is in the midst of a transition from PeopleSoft HCM and FSCM to Workday, and seeks a project manager to keep things running during that transition and eventually lead the decommissioning of our PeopleSoft FSCM solution. This project will go through the end of 2025.
- 7+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years of experience with large-scale ERP solutions
- Strong project management skills and effective communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Experience leading large-scale implementation or decommissioning projects
- Experience with financial systems
- Experience with JIRA
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent (preferred)
- Coordinate ongoing PeopleSoft maintenance and patching work, such as bi-monthly releases, quarterly Critical Patch Updates (CPUs), PeopleTools upgrades, etc.
- Coordinate ongoing support work for our custom data warehouse and reporting application
- Coordinate integration, data conversion, and reporting work for a new research administration system that will integrate with our existing PeopleSoft FSCM solution
- Plan and coordinate the decommissioning of our PeopleSoft FSCM solution
- PeopleTools 8.59
- FSCM Version 9.2
- PUM 44
Pay Rate Range: $88-$115/hr
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.