26525 North Riverwoods Boulevard
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 563389
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Pay rate: $28-$33/hr depending on experience
Planet Technology is seeking a Project Manager to join one of our well-known global pharmaceutical clients and work closely with their assigned account manager to help coordinate daily activities and the ongoing relationship with their respective brand teams.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
Project Manager Qualifications:
- Assist on print, digital and video projects, including trafficking all projects through the Agency.
- Help facilitate ongoing, timely and accurate communications to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Assist with providing estimates and timelines.
- Assist with billing and ensure billing is completed on schedule.
- Track time on a daily basis.
- Reports to their assigned account manager.
- Partners with creative team on project initiatives.
- Adherence to all company-wide financial policies.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 4 years of ad agency experience required (minimum), pharmaceutical experience a plus.
- Excellent communications skills: verbal, presentation, written.
- High energy, positive, organized individual who is comfortable in a high-visibility role.
- Great collaborator with ability to focus on both the big picture and small details.
- Understand guidelines including, but not limited to, corporate branding, promotional material development, Veeva PromoMats review and corporate compliance.
- Understand the Agency Workflow Process including project initiation and kickoff, collaboration, necessary approvals, production and archiving.
- Demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload.
- Possess ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly paced environment.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.