Pay rate: $48-$53/hr depending on experience
Planet Technology is seeking a Global Customer Excellence Project Manager to join one of our well-known global pharmaceutical clients.
Acts as the program/project manager and/or as lead for several key strategic projects. This role leads a diverse, cross-functional team of experts across functional and geographic boundaries to deliver business solutions to complex problems. The solutions would integrate one or more components of people, process, and technology and advance FutureFit capabilities or functional priorities. The project manager will develop and implement use of effective program management tools and methodologies for evaluating, executing, managing, and closing out projects across the portfolio and drive cross-functional team effectiveness.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Collaborate/work with project sponsors, business units and users to manage a project from initiation through closure. Monitor scope, schedule and budget.
• Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and/or timelines.
• Provide expert project leadership proactively through project lifecycle. Responsible for project planning, stakeholder and communication planning, project tracking, project reporting, risk and issue management, etc.
• Manages project teams; drives completion of projects to achieve outcomes short and long term.
• Responsible for key project deliverables including timelines, risk matrix, dashboards, communication plan and will be accountable for overall program delivery.
• Synthesizes input from multiple disciplines, functions to discover best problem solutions in total business context.
• Within the context of the assigned projects, responsible for building and sustaining the day-to-day relationships and communications (including project briefings) with business partners at various levels of the organization.
Project Manager Qualifications:
• 7 years pharmaceutical or industry related experience.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written. Experience working in a strong matrix environment.
• Experience analyzing business problems and facilitating the design of innovative solutions.
• Strong business acumen and effective negotiating skills. Strong communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or High School Diploma or equivalent and 7 years equivalent experience.
• Preferred: PMP certification, Marketing tech experience, SDLC experience.