1 Waukegan Road
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 535678
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Planet Technology is seeking a Project Manager to join an in-house agency for one of our well-known pharmaceutical clients.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
Project Manager Qualifications:
- Work with internal staff and external resources to deliver creative and communications solutions that are both cost-effective and high quality.
- Work independently with clients to execute communications projects, meeting & events, and campaigns in alignment with business objectives.
- Follow client direction, create estimates, secure resources, and manage timelines and budgets to meet client expectations.
- Manager projects that may include disease-state awareness campaigns, product launches, sales support/training materials, meetings, events, corporate communication initiatives, etc.
- Participate in the creative conceptualization process by providing complete project scope to the creative team.
- Prioritize projects and assure appropriate resources are allocated properly.
- Partner and support the business development team in maintaining agency business with current company clients.
- Manage execution of project plans and timelines to meet project deadlines without exception.
- Responsible for estimates, quotes and invoice projects monthly.
- Meet or exceed financial goal annually.
- Positively influence the improvements in workflow process.
- Provide support outside your ‘normal’ client base, as business may demand.
- Partner within internal agency to strategize on ways to improve effectiveness.
- Comply with applicable Corporate Policies, Procedures and Mandatory Training. Must be able to communicate project, budgetary, resource or quality challenges and concerns
- openly with clients/key stakeholders and internal teams.
- Track time on a daily/weekly basis and meet established utilization numbers for this function.
- Minimum Education: BA/BS required. Master’s degree desirable. Emphasis in Communication, Marketing, Advertising or Business
- Minimum Experience: Recent Graduates with 2-5 years Project Management in a creative agency or meeting/event planning environment experience.
- Working knowledge of visual communication design and production, marketing concepts, event production and digital media.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of InDesign is a plus.