Location: Hybrid in Bolingbrook, IL
Pay Rate: Up to $40/hr DOE
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintains promotions calendar to ensure launch dates are met.
• Build and perform end to end testing of promotions to ensure accuracy and provide a positive guest experience.
• Cross-functional liaison between E-commerce Merchandising, E-commerce Marketing, Retail Pricing, IT as well as other departments to plan and execute online promotions and identify and implement improvements.
• Determine appropriate action to quickly fix guest facing promotional errors.
• Partner with Content team on product maintenance and other assigned tasks.
• Monitor and action on daily reporting and alerting.
• Aid in coordinating efforts for major promotional events by partnering with e-Commerce Merchants and Retail Pricing.
• Troubleshoot and resolve system issues and blockers with IT Ops team.
• Own assigned ongoing events such as Mag/Tab, Newsletters, coupon code generation and coordination etc.
• Assist with other Digital Ad Hoc Projects as needed
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
• One to three years of experience in Retail Ecommerce promotions and pricing
• Team player with ability to motivate and work independently with limited supervision
• Ability to analyze data issues and produce working solutions.
• Demonstrated follow-through skills and the ability to problem-solve
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• A strong organizational and follow through skill is required
• Be able to work in a fast pace environment and adapt to changes with quick turnaround
• Ability to manage the workload and conflicting priorities to meet deadlines.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred. Degree in Marketing or Business preferred
• Experience in Ecommerce retail preferred
• Experience with promotions content tools and content manage systems (CMS) preferred
• Some on-call weekend hours required