15025 Oxnard St Ste 100
Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 578442
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Our client needs an experienced ERP/Database Manager to lead and direct the Prophet 21 system. This candidate will be responsible for the reliable performance of the ERP Prophet 21 system while being able to troubleshoot and resolve any ERP-related hardware, software, user access, or other problems. This manager will gather user requirements, design, configure, test, and implement ERP systems and applications while monitoring system performance and usage to maintain security and reliability. Coordinates new software releases, fixes, and upgrades with technical teams and users. Recommends new features or changes to configuration/workflows based on user feedback.
Daily activities include:
- From both an end user and backend perspective, manage and support our Epicor Prophet 21 ERP system, related system integrations with customers, Magento eCommerce website along with all other business software.
- Understand ERP needs via business process analysis and consultation with end users at all levels of the organization.
- Write/maintain custom scripts using SQL Server as well as configuring ERP applications.
- Manage and configure EDI, FTP, and API integrations with our ERP system.
- Keep existing infrastructure secure, perform well, and take care of IT system enhancements along with regular maintenance.
- Keeping abreast of the latest Prophet 21 upgrades and advising on how they can help streamline business processes.
- Install/troubleshoot/maintain PC hardware and desktop software including Windows 10/11, Microsoft Office/Office 365, Email, VPN, and security. Assess the need for and implement upgrades of workstations, servers, and software.
- Coordinate and follow through on open incidents with third-party providers such as software, hardware, or cloud services support.
- Provide technical support across computing platforms, troubleshooting, and resolving non-routine issues at the hardware, OS, and application level for both workstations and servers supporting business users and technologies.
- 401K plan
- Potential Bonus
- Health, Dental, & Vision coverage
- Traditional paid holiday time
- Required Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States
- 8 + years within Epicor Prophet 21 is a must
- 10+ years’ experience managing ERP systems
- Degree in Computer Science or like related Degree
- Experience in Distribution, EDI, and ATP
- Proficient in ERP systems including SQL Server management, query writing, SSIS, Windows 10/11, Microsoft Office 365, Windows Server 2012+, and IIS
- Strong understanding of PC hardware, peripherals such as laser and label printers, and VOIP phones