771 Commerce Drive
Job Category: Quality and Compliance
Job Number: 553483
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Job Title: Quality Assurance Inspector
Employment Type: Permanent
Client Location: Venice, FL - On-site
Salary: $41,600 - $52,000/annual (Overtime eligible)
Planet Technology is seeking a Quality Assurance Inspector for our client.
The Quality Inspector performs various quality functions throughout the manufacturing process to ensure company compliance with cGMP regulations in order to produce high quality products.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (other duties as required):
- Compliance with FDA’s cGMP regulations for Dietary Supplements as defined in 21 CFR 111.
- Write and revise company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Keep up to date on cGMP requirements for dietary supplements.
- Inspect incoming components for approval or rejection.
- Assign unique lot identifiers.
- Identify deviations and take proper steps for corrective and preventative actions.
- Approve/Reject disposition of returned product.
- Investigate customer complaints.
- Conduct production start-up and in-process quality inspections.
- Process production batch records.
- Approve/Reject finished goods.
- Maintain and organize Quality and GMP related documents.
- Perform label reconciliation and label control.
- Monitor and maintain records of facility programs for climate control and pest control.
- Produce records utilizing GDP (good documentation practices).
- Proactively establish and maintain highly organized filing system.
- Communicate with vendors.
- Participate in third party audits.
- Participate in mock recalls.
- Adhere to all client policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations.
- Participate in Performance Improvement and safety initiatives, including job related and annual training(s), i.e., cGMP.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must possess strong attention to detail.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Able to make decisions regarding quality standards.
- Possesses advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Demonstrated ability to be an individual contributor or work in team-based environment.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent required.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Prior experience working in a GMP regulated facility preferred.
- Prior experience working in quality functions within a manufacturing environment preferred.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.