Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 553181
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
SAP ECC WM Consultant
Employment Type: Contract
Work Type: Remote
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
SAP Warehouse Management System - Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Configure and manage the SAP EEC WM (Extended warehouse management) module to optimize warehouse operations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of SAP EEC WM with other SAP modules such as Materials Management (MM), Sales and Distribution, and production planning.
- Develop and implement procedures to ensure dates accuracy and inventory control in the SAP EEC WM.
- Provide support for end-users on SAP EEC WM - related issues and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Collaborate with the IT team to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to the SAP EEC WM.
- Participate in testing and implementation of system upgrades and enhancements.
- 3+ years of experience in configuring and managing SAP EEC WM module
- In- depth understanding of warehouse operations and inventory control concepts.
- SAP EEC WM certification is a plus
Must Have Requirements:
1. 3+ years of experience in configuring and managing SAP EEC WM module
Nice To Have:
Special Contract Conditions: Vaccine Requirement for Contractors at Accenture: Effective November 15 2021, all new contractors starting on an effective work order or submitted to a requisition must provide, the supplier, proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive an approved accommodation from a contractor (ie medical and religious accommodations in accordance with federal and state law.) As a reminder, according to the US Centers for Disease Control you are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after your final dose, for example after one dose of the J&J or two doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccines.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.