Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 541361
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
SAP FICO Consultant with Ariba Integration
Employment Type: Contract
Work Type: Remote
Location: ENGLEWOOD, CO
AP for Retail Finance & Controlling - Analyze an organization and design its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology. Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution. Research, gather and synthesize information.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business or equivalent experience
- Should be expert in SAP system implementation and support, this position presents an opportunity to an experienced SAP FI/CO, banking configuration
- Minimum of 8+ years relevant SAP experience. Hands on configuration experience required and required for this position.
- Experience in implementations of new SAP enhancements and conversions.
- Financial Accounting expertise in configuring General Ledger Accounting (FI-G/L), New G/L, Accounts Payable (FI-AP), Accounts Receivable (FI-AR), Fixed Asset accounting (FI-FA) Both US and India configuration and Accounting rules, and Treasury-Intercompany Loans (TR-CM), Material Management (MM).
- Has experience working in SAP COPA, PCA and CCA.
- Experience in setting up SAP banking, treasury and cash management configuration and testing. Experience should include the setup, testing and maintenance of house banks, and the integration of SAP with banks - NACHA files, check formats, and EDI and BAI file formats.
- Must have Ariba SAP integration hands-on experience for ITK as well as CIG (transmission) for master data parameters, invoicing and Pcard
- Special Purpose ledger including report writer and report painter
- Working Conditions/Physical Requirements: Normal Office Working Conditions May be required to work on-call shifts as necessary.
- Must be able to meet with Business End Users and get as is requirements and convert to enhancements: USE SAP best practice requirements gathering: RICEFW means Reports (R), Interface (I), Conversion (C), Enhancements (E), Forms (F) and Workflow (W).
- Is the Candidate familiar with SAP Material Management module: Release planning
- Has the candidate directly supported assigned projects, which gather Rough Order magnitude estimates (ROMs) and able to produce a Milestone project plan with collaborating SAP ABAP Developers?
- Must be familiar and detailed on Unit, regression, and support business UAT testing cycles.
- Has candidate provided Business support- This role is Business support and Project matrix role.
- Did candidate have experience in SAP support areas: Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable
- This is a must: Has supported Report Painter and Report Writer.
- This is a must: Supported What is special purpose ledger.
- Supported ECC 6.0 Classic Ledger
- Has the candidate supported the different methodologies/options for Ariba and SAP integration
- Has the candidate supported the transmitted between Ariba and SAP for P2P cycle?
- Does the candidate have experience using HP ALM test tool
- Has the candidate used SAP solution manager- Charm to create and move transports between landscapes.
Must Have Requirements:
8+ Years’ Experience
- SAP FICO
- SAP Ariba Integration
- SAP COPA, PCA and CCA, FI-G/L
Nice To Have:
Special Contract Conditions: Vaccine Requirement for Contractors at Accenture: Effective November 15 2021, all new contractors starting on an effective work order or submitted to a requisition must provide, the supplier, proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive an approved accommodation from a contractor (ie medical and religious accommodations in accordance with federal and state law.) As a reminder, according to the US Centers for Disease Control you are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after your final dose, for example after one dose of the J&J or two doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccines.