South San Francisco,
Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 580075
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
SAP Product Costing w/ Material Ledger Consultant
- Material Ledger Implementation: Proven track record of successfully implementing and configuring SAP Material Ledger for multiple clients or projects.
- Cost Component Splits: Proficiency in setting up and managing cost component split functionality to analyze and allocate cost components accurately.
- Integration Knowledge: Extensive experience in integrating SAP Product Costing with other SAP modules such as SAP MM, SAP PP, and SAP CO for seamless data flow.
- Product Costing: Demonstrate a deep understanding of SAP Product Costing, including standard costing, actual costing, overhead calculation method, Activity Rates, Quantity Structure, Capacity Based Costing, Period Cost Collectors, Month end processes, order settlements and alternate valuations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- candidate should have at least 10 years of US experience Implementing Product Costing and Material Ledger.
1.SAP Product Costing
2. SAP Material Ledger
3. SAP CO
- Proficient with Microsoft office Suite.
- Experience with clients in Europe is a nice to have.
Vaccine Requirement for Contractors: Effective November 15 2021, all new contractors starting on an effective work order or submitted to a requisition must provide, the supplier, proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive an approved accommodation from a contractor (ie medical and religious accommodations in accordance with federal and state law.) As a reminder, according to the US Centers for Disease Control you are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after your final dose, for example after one dose of the J&J or two doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccines.