2331 Citywest Blvd
Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 564854
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
As an ERP Implementation Lead, you will be responsible for implementing solutions using SAP S/4HANA. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading multiple end-to-end implementation projects, managing cross-functional teams, and ensuring successful delivery of projects within the agreed timelines, budget, and quality standards. The candidate will seek to understand the business requirements and will oversee and direct the design, development, testing, and implementation of solutions that are scalable, reliable, and cost-effective. The candidate should possess a strong understanding of SAP S/4HANA capabilities, architecture, best practices, and methodologies. Experience with SAP S/4 HANA system and integrations would be beneficial.
- Lead end-to-end implementation projects of SAP S/4HANA, including scoping, planning, design, development, testing, training, and deployment.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, IT teams, and external partners to gather requirements, design solutions to meet business objectives, and determine an implementation timeline aligned with SAP S/4HANA system updates and change freezes.
- Be transparent about project plans, budgets, resource allocation, and progress to management and work with teams and stakeholders to ensure solutions are optimized to meet business needs and perform well over time.
- Manage cross-functional teams consisting of functional and technical, and external partners, and ensure effective collaboration and communication.
- Conduct risk assessments, identify potential issues, and develop mitigation plans to ensure project success.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations, policies, and standards, such as GDPR, SOX, and PCI DSS.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders and IT partners to drive successful project delivery and ensure long-term usability and sustainability of solutions.
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into technical requirements, providing solutions that address the business needs.
- Establish and maintain relationships with SAP vendors, partners, and service providers to ensure that the organization is aware of the latest SAP technologies and support, and propose approaches for adopting those advancements.
- Provide requirements traceability and with artifacts that document the functional and technical components of the solution and the requirements they satisfy.
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience designing, implementing, and maintaining complex SAP systems in Technical or Techno-functional roles.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience implementing solutions in an SAP Implementation Lead role with SAP S/4HANA.
- Critical to this role are strong communication and leadership skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with senior leadership, business stakeholders, other IT teams, and third-party vendors.
- Strong understanding of SAP S/4HANA functionality and configuration, best practices, and methodologies.
- Excellent functional, technical and leadership skills, including driving the solution design and build out, project team management, stakeholder management, resource allocation, and risk management
- Ability to communicate technical verbiage to a non-technical audience
- Proven experience with SAP S/4HANA in modules such as FI/CO, PM, SD, and MM and in designing and creating solutions that augment and interact with these modules.
- Experience with cloud-based SAP solutions and integration with non-SAP systems is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify issues, develop mitigation plans, and drive successful project delivery.
Pay Rate Range: $80-$85/hr
- SAP certification such as SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA, SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP S/4HANA, or certification in one or more modules.
- Experience with SAP ECC, GRC, GTS, BW, PO and the Business Technology Platform. (SAP S/4HANA experience is mandatory)
- Certification from a recognized authority (e.g., Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI))
- AWS Solution Architect certification.
- Experience with Acquisitions and Divestitures of ERP systems.
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies.
- Experience leading Technical SAP Teams.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.