Apple Park Way
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 579314
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
SEO Program Manager
Location: Cupertino, CA
Pay: Up to $80.70 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
Planet Technology is looking for a SEO Program Manager to join our well known media client for a 12 month contract role.
The position requires a hands-on, get-the-job-done attitude. You know SEO best practices and can conceive, plan, and deliver complex projects that drive the business forward. You understand that an organic search presence is an extension of marketing - and needs to be at the same level of quality. And you’re great at building relationships with key stakeholders across the organization. You will be part of the SEO team managing organic search, but you will also work with a cross-functional team across marketing, engineering, product management, and merchandising.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with SEO, with a focus on technical and content SEO.
- Expert understanding of SEO analytics, with experience analyzing results and presenting them to key partners and stakeholders.
- Understanding of the latest SEO best practices across all major search engines.
- Excellent communication skills, especially an ability to simplify complex data into actionable insights.
- Experience managing complex international, large-scale, and time-critical technical SEO projects preferred.
- Very strong attention to detail.
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Shape the organic search strategy for products and services related to the Americas region, including the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil.
- Meet SEO revenue targets by implementing regionally relevant optimizations
- Report SEO performance to stakeholders and help them integrate these insights into their plans.
- Regularly analyze search trends and provide insights and opportunities.
- Work with regional marketing leads to promote seasonal and commercial campaigns in our organic search results.
- Work with product management to understand the SEO impact of broader technical projects and provide requirements when needed.
- Be an evangelist for the SEO program, sharing its impact on the financial and brand goals.
- Continually test SEO hypotheses, analyze the results, and apply learnings to the site.