300 West 6th Street
Job Category: Operations
Job Number: 541579
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Operations Associate, Pre/Post-Signature Operations
The Operations Associate will support the pre/post-signature process for non-standard deals across Global Investments. In this role, you will strategically partner with our Program Management, Business Development, Sales Ops, Legal and Finance teams to implement scalable and efficient processes in support of deal fulfillment and payment. The objective of this role is to ensure non-standard contract terms meet the obligations set forth in our contracts, by way of reporting, issue resolution, process documentation, and payment support.
Location: 100% Onsite in Austin, TX
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
Pay Rate: $38-$42/hr
- Work with the Global Investment Program Ops team to help implement scalable and automated processes for commercial investment programs.
- Serve as the point of contact for cross-functional teams to ensure deal requirements, commercial structures, and potential risks are properly documented, escalated and resolved before proceeding to contract signature
- Support and expedite contract approvals and escalations, by ensuring compliance along each step of the process and communicating with internal Partner Management teams.
- Serve as the point of contact for cross-functional teams for the fulfillment of standard and custom contract terms
- Contract renewal tracking, processing, and customer outreach to coordinate changes to commercial relationships.
- Create & manage performance based reports--both manual and automated--for individual business units based on live contracts, terms, term-length, payout, budget, and revenue.
- Facilitate implementation of terms to respective FB products or services to fulfill a deal.
- Ensure approvals required for non-standard deals have been properly documented, raised to the right approval levels, and resolved within reasonable timeframes.
- Ensure delivery and completion of contractual obligations in partner agreements.
- Identify and escalate potential fulfillment risks across deal programs and lead risk mitigation efforts with cross-functional partners.
- Partner with and support Revenue Accounting teams to implement custom billing implementations at scale, with a focus on contract integrity and compliance.
- Partner with Source-to-Pay teams to escalate and coordinate supplier onboarding and procurement needs.
- Transition deals, once signed, to cross-functional teams for contract fulfillment and payout.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a deal desk, finance, contracts, sales operations, or revenue role.
- Familiarity and comfort with reading commercial agreements and extrapolating key terms.
- Strong analytical, strategic-thinking, problem-solving, and organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
- Strong working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel, Salesforce.com, CPQ solutions, and other technology-oriented sales productivity platforms.
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation, collaboration and teamwork skills with demonstrated ability to gain trust, secure buy-in and influence change at all levels.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Expertise with SalesForce, SQL, Power BI, Excel, and Tableau to run and analyze reports.