Job Category: Technology
Job Number: 580004
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Security Access Control Specialist
Location: Weston, FL
Pay Rate: Up to $35/hr DOE
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain all ISO, SOC1, SOC2 controls under the IAM team
- Conduct assessments by understanding business objectives, structure, policies and procedures, for each SOC controls.
- Conduct periodic access reviews on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, biannually, and annually as required by audit control and/or defined process
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and compliance with regulations by understanding business objectives, structure, policies and procedures, and communicate results to management for SOC1, SOC2 and ISO.
- Serve as a liaison between the IAM and ER teams
- Serve as a liaison to internal and external auditors
- Have a full understanding of all SOC Controls and ISO processes governing IAM
- Work with development teams on process improvements initiatives for IAM related tools and/or processes
- Work on assigned projects with minimal to no supervision
- Work in a ticket-based queue with no supervision
- Draft documentation on systems, standards, procedures, and/or audit questionnaires related to audit tests, findings, controls, ISO policies, and internal training.
- Attend internal and external audit calls
- Conduct knowledge transfer and/or training of all controls IAM adheres to as required
- Conduct ad hoc audit reporting requests from customers
- Provide support to IAM, ER and development for SaaS, cloud and on-site Compliance
- Identify and recommend business process changes resulting in strengthening the internal controls
- Ability to navigate in Windows-based operating systems
- Basic PC and server hardware knowledge and familiarity.
- Two years' experience in Information Technology (IT) or Compliance.
- Energetic and motivated.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, dynamic, client driven environment.
- Ability to work through conflicting priorities and tight deadlines.
- Highly motivated and team oriented.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective verbal and written communications, including active listening and presentation skills
- Understanding of IAM concepts and best practices.
Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training:
- Experience in conducting IT controls assessments based on ISO 27001/27002, 27017 and 27018, SOC 1 and SOC 2 Type 2.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IAM or an IT risk management position.
- Experience handling and maintaining confidential information.
- 5+ years of experience in IAM or an IT risk management position.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Management Information Systems, or Computer Science.
- Compliance Certifications, such as CGEIT, CRISC, GRCP
- Technical aptitude with the ability to quickly grasp and understand system functionality and architecture.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft SQL, Citrix and PowerShell.
- Experience with IAM Google Cloud Platform and G Suite.