Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 566486
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Senior Brand Designer
Our client's Reality Lab's (RL) mission is to build tools that help people feel connected, anytime, anywhere. RL brings together world-class experts to develop and ship groundbreaking products at the intersection of hardware, software, and content. They have a clear mandate to ship products at scale. Their products today cover VR (Quest, Horizon), AR (Ray-Ban Stories, Spark) and Home & Work (Portal, Workplace) and they continue to develop other innovations across hardware, software and social presence as we work on the foundational elements of their vision.
The Brand Design team at Reality Labs solves brand problems for their products using design as a strategic tool and drives the design evolution of our brands. The main focus areas for the team are 1) bringing Brand Strategies to life, 2) building scalable design systems, platforms and programs and 3) designing consistent, meaningful, and innovative brand experiences for marketing, digital, in-product, spatial, events, and retail & packaging.
They are currently seeking a Designer to partner with other creatives, strategists, copywriters, producers, marketers, and researchers to develop their brands, ensuring scalable design systems and a consistent visual language through all touch points.
This person should be a multi-faceted and innovative problem-solver with a strong, focused experience in Graphic Design, Brand Identities, and Marketing. A Designer role covers the whole design spectrum - from quick, rough idea ideation to polished final deliverables. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience across print, digital, retail, packaging, OOH, events & experiential, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and iterative environment is critical. The candidate has to be fluent in the fundamentals of design with a portfolio that showcases this expertise and conceptual thinking.
Location: 100% Remote - must be local to the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Denver, Houston or San Diego
Pay Rate: Up to $105/hr depending on experience and location
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
What You'll Do:
- Produce strong conceptual and expressive brand design across all surfaces where AR brands operate - print, digital, retail, packaging, OOH, events & experiential
- Evolve and guard the visual language of the brands and continue to hone in on the brand system to create a style that becomes iconic
- Sketch, ideate, and generate new concepts quickly based on stakeholder direction and self-driven research
- Work cross-functionally, breaking down complex briefs into simple, compelling ideas and highly-engaging, world-class design
- Work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment with design directors, other designers, copywriters, and producers to fully realize final artwork - always clearly articulating design decisions
- 5+ years experience as a designer with an emphasis on brand design
- Experience in graphic design, typography, photography, illustration, layouts & grids, color strategy
- Experience across the full palette of brand expression: print, digital, retail, packaging, OOH, events & experiential
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (agency or in-house) in marketing
- Experience working in a research driven environment
- Experience in Figma, Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects), Google Suite
- A link to an online portfolio showcasing your work (include link on your resume)
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.