Job Category: Business Analyst
Job Number: 564438
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Senior Creative Business Affairs Manager
Our client's Creative Experiences (Creative X) is a global, integrated creative agency that drives the creative vision for our brands and how they are perceived in the world. They develop all consumer brand content and experiences for various products across the company. Their vision is fearless creativity that redefines social. With some of the industry's best talent on our team, they create beautiful work that has a purpose. And with an audience of almost five billion across five of the worlds biggest brands, they create brave ideas that demonstrate the full creative potential of our platforms, including industry leading, envy-inducing creative experiences. They believe in attracting and nurturing world class talent with a focus on diversity, community and career development.
You will be hands-on in the operations of the cross-functional Business Affairs Team and involved in the process of making content from start to finish. You'll combine your production and advertising knowledge, strong business acumen, creativity and growing understanding of company platforms and products to contribute to an efficient and innovative Business Affairs Team that sets the bar for the entire industry. The ideal candidate will have expertise in, and passion for: digital content, creative production, marketing/advertising law, and entertainment development deals. You'll have fluency working with advertising agencies, media companies, publishers, networks, and production companies with a solid understanding of a range of content execution strategies. You are entrepreneurial in spirit, ready to roll up your sleeves and dig into the complexities of any business and strategy challenge.
Location: 100% Remote - must be local to San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Baltimore, Houston or San Diego
Pay Rate: Up to $95 (depending on experience and location)
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
What You'll Do:
- All matters for vendor management and finance needs for employees
- Working with Sourcing and Commercial Legal to execute all commercial contracts (PSA, SOW, DPA, NDA etc) needed for the Family of Apps.
- Create a safe regulatory environment by ensuring our contracts and vendors we work with are in compliance with Meta’s data and privacy policies.
- Work with Procurement and Finance to ensure purchase requests and orders are opened in timely manners.
- Partner closely with teams to ensure all commercial contract needs and expectations are met.
- Learn and navigate internal tools, systems and trackers
- Evaluate processes and workflows to optimize collaboration and efficiency
- Bachelor's degree, with a minimum of 2-4 years of operations, legal, procurement and/or sourcing experience.
- Strong understanding of legal concepts as related to contract negotiations for marketing and events.
- Understanding and experience with Data and Privacy regulations and compliance management (CCPA, EMEA/GDPR etc).
- You have experience with purchasing, procurement, or finance.
- Excellent relationship management skills, as well as the ability to work collaboratively with suppliers, and internal business teams.
- Good understanding of accounting/finance practices.
- Experience working with the marketing/event teams partnering to ensure regulation and process requirements are implemented.
- Proven ability to drive positive change and build strong stakeholder relationships.
- Experience with social networking, platform integrations, publishing platforms, broadcast & new media.
- Understanding of all Union requirements, agreements and negotiations
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.