One Apple Park Way
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 578469
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Senior Creative Producer
Location: Cupertino, CA
Pay: Up to $103 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
The Writer / Director / Producer will work closely with the Content Lead, the Shooter/Editor, and REM’s Creative and Strategic Leadership and other internal partners to create compelling stories for our internal network. The ideal candidate has experience writing, directing and producing high quality, fast turnaround social films.
This role will be responsible for concepting, pitching and selling stories to leadership, planning and executing shoots, directing talent, and shepherding content from planning through final leadership and BA reviews, localization, and final delivery.
- Plan, manage and execute productions from start to finish.
- Write scripts and social posts, and concept and pitch stories to Retail Leadership Team.
- Provide creative direction, feedback and support to Editor during Post Production.
- Work alongside team to concept, develop, and test ideas for new turnkey series formats
- Work with Strategy, Localization and Publishing leads to create pipelines for Loop.
- Help set and withhold standards for un-scripted storytelling and learning material in Retail.
- 5+ years experience creating and editing video for digital/web/social, preferably for a legacy publication or new media company
- Creatively flexible, even in the face of less-than-perfect footage and limited partner assets
- Experience writing, directing and producing high quality docu-style films.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Communication or Media Arts or Radio/TV/Film Production a plus.