Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 553249
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Senior Creative Strategist
Come be a part of the creative team at our client that is leading the industry in new ways to build advertising ideas in the rapidly changing media, mobile and marketing world. Joining this company means that you're going to be a part of an incredibly talented and committed team that is focused on defining the role that their digital platform can and will play in the future of marketing.
A Creative Strategist is a creative builder who has an appetite for experimentation and learning and is passionate about shipping great work. Creative Strategists embrace the opportunity to use our variety of creative canvases and technologies to engage communities of people with richly crafted storytelling and experiences, delivered on the channels that matter most to our audiences.
As a Creative Strategist you'll leverage your strategic and creative thinking to bring ideas to life across the entire family of apps and services You'll partner with world class clients, creative agencies and internal partners to create work that has not only business impact for our clients but can inspire thousands of businesses around the world.
Location: 100% Remote - must be local to the following cities: New York City, Boston, Los Angeles, Baltimore, Houston or San Diego
Pay Rate: Up to $105/hr (depending on experience and location)
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Continually inspire our clients and the creative industry by creating or co-creating game-changing ideas that shape the future of advertising;
- Develop strategies and creative ideas that transform our clients' business;
- Roll up sleeves in flat creative organization to lead projects end-to-end - insights, strategy, concept, executions, pitch, production;
- Lead brand and business strategy discussions to uncover business needs and creative opportunities;
- Uncover brand and consumer insights to inform creative direction and help businesses connect with people in meaningful ways;
- Develop holistic solutions that drive the key business goals of our top clients;
- Partner with other Creative Strategists on the team, Sales partners, Product, Engineering and external agencies to make your and their ideas shine on the platforms;
- Be a thought leader on how mobile technology is fundamentally changing consumer behavior and brand marketing;
- Possess a strong passion for understanding people and deep desire to uncover new consumer behavior across various industries and platforms;
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- 5+ years of experience in brand marketing/advertising. Understanding of brand marketing and media communication;
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in business, management, finance or economics related subject
- Previous experience in a decision making/strategic management role within a large organization
- Experience developing strategically grounded, insight-driven, creative applied in mobile, digital and offline mediums;
- Proven ability to translate data into meaningful insights that inform creative decisions;
- Have the ability to bring an idea to life on a white board or presentation;
- Able to Influence C-level clients.
- Have a mobile first mindset and experience producing in the mobile first space;
- Have a detailed knowledge of the Facebook and Instagram platforms and their portfolio of products.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.