15 Court Square
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 578728
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Planet Technology is seeking a Senior Demand Generation Campaign Manager to join one of our cybersecurity technology clients.
Location: Hybrid. 2 days/week onsite in Boston, MA
Target Salary Range: $100-$120k
As Senior Demand Generation Campaign Manager, you will join their growing marketing team. The ideal candidate has a strong track record of planning, building and managing integrated campaigns to drive awareness, demand, pipeline and bookings.
- Campaign strategy and planning: Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop comprehensive campaign strategies aligned with business objectives, target audience, and marketing budgets.
- Develop and execute end-to-end marketing campaigns: Plan, create, and implement integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including digital, email, social media, events, and content marketing.
- Content creation and coordination: Work closely with the Content & Communications team and external agencies to develop engaging campaign content, such as landing pages, videos, webinars, emails, social media posts, and advertisements.
- Continuous improvement in targeting & conversion: Continuously improve top-of-funnel targeting to increase funnel conversions through closed-won. Continuously learn where to best meet target personas/ICPs where they live, then optimize based on the updated information.
- Lead generation and nurturing: Implement lead generation strategies to capture and nurture leads throughout the buyer's journey, using marketing automation tools and CRM systems. Work with web team to continuously analyze lead gen analytics from website, making recommendations on improvements to increase conversions.
- Analytics and reporting: Monitor campaign performance, track key metrics, and provide regular reports to evaluate campaign effectiveness and recommend rapid optimizations for current and future campaigns.
- Budget management: Ensure effective utilization of allocated marketing budgets by closely monitoring campaign expenses and optimizing spend to achieve maximum ROI.
- Collaborative teamwork: Collaborate cross-functionally with other internal teams, including research, sales, and product, to align campaign messaging and ensure consistent brand communication.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing campaign development and management, in the cybersecurity space
- Experience marketing to cybersecurity professionals
- Expertise in account-based marketing methodologies and tools (Zoom MarketingOS, 6Sense or similar)
- Strong understanding of Salesforce CRM (or similar) and marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Marketo or similar)
- Proven ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously, meet deadlines, and deliver high-quality results.
- Ability to think strategically, develop campaign strategies aligned with business goals, and execute tactical plans to achieve measurable outcomes.
- Proficient in analyzing marketing data, metrics, and trends to optimize campaigns and improve performance.
- Ability to create compelling campaign content and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, develop innovative campaign ideas, and execute them effectively.
- Proven track record of working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment, with the ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels. Provide leadership and guidance to junior team members.