26525 North Riverwoods Boulevard
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 548230
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Pay Rate: $42-$47/hr depending on experience
Planet Technology is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to join one of our well-known global pharmaceutical clients.
As a senior graphic designer on a long-term contract, you’ll join a culturally diverse group of 90+ strategic and creative explorers at an in-house advertising agency for a biopharmaceutical company with 29,000+ employees. You’ll be part of a close-knit team—senior designers, web developers, motion artists, writers, editors, and account managers—that partners with cross-functional stakeholders to support 30+ leading brands. Together, you’ll develop multichannel materials for affiliates in 80+ countries.
Senior Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
Senior Graphic Designer Qualifications:
- Create digital and print materials: infographics, trade show graphics and engagements, journal ads, banner ads, user interfaces, emails, websites, interactive PDFs, and more.
- Collaborate with writers and creative manager to visualize complex data.
- Partner with web developers and video editors to create interactive materials.
- Conceptualize and execute materials that meet brand standards.
- Complete projects started by other designers or partner agencies.
- Develop creative solutions within the confines of FDA regulations.
- Source stock photos and video footage.
- Communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale in large meetings.
- Set priorities with traffic/project managers to meet critical deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, advertising, or related discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience developing professional digital and print materials.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating creativity and related expertise.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite software: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator; XD, awareness of trends in graphic design and digital and print technologies.
- High degree of initiative to drive projects to completion in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to absorb and respond to constructive feedback and turn projects around quickly when off course.
- Portfolio: Must provide samples of work to be considered.
- UX/UI and email marketing experience (nice-to-have).
- Expertise in creating digital mockups and retouching photos (nice-to-have).
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects (nice-to-have).
- Pharmaceutical experience: working in a highly regulated environment (nice-to-have).
- Ability to work overtime when needed to complete time-sensitive projects (nice-to-have).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.