Job Category: Technology
Job Number: 557225
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Position: Senior Help Desk Specialist
We are seeking a highly independent and experienced Senior Help Desk Specialist to join our team. As a Senior Help Desk Specialist, you will be responsible for providing technical support and troubleshooting for our internal users. You will possess a deep knowledge of the full Microsoft suite, including Exchange, Office, Active Directory, SharePoint( a plus), and policy management. Additionally, you will have the ability to navigate potential fringe items such as printer management,and basic networking
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to internal users
- Categorize tasks and create documentation on current state
- Collaborate with other members of the IT team to implement solutions
- Provide excellent customer service to internal users and maintain a positive and professional demeanor at all times
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Deep knowledge of the full Microsoft 365 suite, including Exchange, Office, Active Directory, SharePoint (is a plus if you have it all you need to know is how to grant access and have a general idea of what Sharepoint can and cant do but it is a plus.,
- Experience with printer management,
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive and professional demeanor
- Team consists of three team members.
- 10 to 30 tickets a day come through.
If you are a self-motivated, knowledgeable Senior Help Desk Specialist with a passion for providing excellent customer service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.