Job Category: UI/UX
Job Number: 547412
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Product Designer: AI Experiences
Our client's FAIR AI Experiences is a cross-functional team that develops experiences rooted in AI breakthroughs. Success on the team involves creating large public demos that resonate with people or partnering with product teams to graduate the experiences into product. We are looking for a product designer who is passionate about conceptualizing new ideas that are rooted in AI and turning them into interactive experiences.
Location: 100% Remote - must be local to the following cities: San Francisco, New York City
Pay Rate: Up to $120/hr (depending on experience)
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and 401K
Product Designer Responsibilities
- Lead and delivers design projects of large and (or) ambiguous scope
- Conceptualize potential experiences while working with user research, product management and other cross-functional stakeholders to prioritize the right experience for our users and business
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of AI experiences
- Design flows and experiences that simplify and distill down complex actions into usable interfaces
- Work with engineering and other stakeholders to drive through launch while ensuring a high quality bar for the experience
- 6+ years of experience building, shipping and leading design for products that are large and/or ambiguous in scope that encompass an end-to-end experience across a variety of platforms (mobile, web).
- 6+ years of interaction design experience with knowledge of defining how an experience should behave based on understanding people's needs, plus consideration of how this innovation will scale. Use appropriate prototyping tools to demonstrate how a particular flow or interaction will work.
- 6+ years of visual design experience with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, color, layout, iconography and aesthetic sense and how these elements impact product function.
- 6+ years of experience driving the vision of a successful product playing a critical role in setting goals and direction while making decisions that reach a common goal based on the impact to people and the company.
- Experience representing work to a broader product team and other leaders, clearly and succinctly articulating the goals and concepts.
- Bachelor's degree
- Have experience or strong curiosity for artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Experience connecting your work with other related initiatives across the company while driving collaboration
- Ability to adapt your designs across platforms and form factors, and understanding of the opportunities and limitations involved.
- Experience working with AR/VR is a plus
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.