Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 578536
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Pay: Up to $117.17 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and 401K
Planet Technology is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help shape product strategy and lead GTM launches for our well know technology client. In partnership with product and GTM cross-functional partners, this role will build products for our advertiser clients.
- Develop a strategic view of long-term product opportunities based on advertiser inbound (e.g., market research, quantitative analysis, and qualitative feedback). Shape product development in partnership with cross-functional partners (e.g., PM, Data Science, Engineers).
- Lead go-to-market for new launches. This includes communicating the rollout of new products and features both internally and externally to businesses, in partnership with marketing, PR, and sales teams.
- Manage high-priority, fast moving decisions and communications regarding our product and go-to-market strategy. Anticipate risks and manage escalations that arise along the way and see them through to resolution
- 6+ years of work experience, with a background in management consulting, business strategy and operations, digital marketing/advertising, investment banking/venture capital, analytics/data science, or other analytical roles
- Proven experience in simplifying complex concepts
- Cross-functional skills, with demonstrated experience collaborating and influencing partners and managing key stakeholders
- Experience creating structured frameworks to evaluate problems and present recommendations for how to proceed
- Experience contributing in setting strategic direction and executing go-to-market plans
- BA/BS degree