1 Hoag Drive
Job Category: Project Management
Job Number: 563392
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Senior Program Manager Performance Improvement
In this role, you will provide advanced continuous improvement services to administrative and managerial staff organization wide to ensure that operational improvement initiatives are carried out successfully and deliver strategic targeted
The Senior Program Manager is an advanced practitioner in continuous improvement with demonstrated success in delivering significant operational value. Successfully manages concurrent work efforts to ensure on-time achievement of operational improvements. Understands and accurately applies, administrative, financial, demographic, and other operational data for use in data-driven improvements.
Contract: 6 Months
Pay Rate: $85-$90/hr depending on experience
Job Location: Newport Beach, CA
What You'll Do:
- Applies best practices for performance improvement and organizational change to successfully manage the most complex and disruptive operational improvement initiatives. These improvements are large scale and may profoundly impact operations and influence strategic goal achievement.
- Ensures that assigned projects are implemented with rigor, integrity, and transparency, and continuously drives the teams towards benefits realization and business outcomes that are aligned with strategic goals.
- Leads the most complex operational optimization exercises based on Continuous Improvement principles (Lean, Six Sigma) and applies quality management tools to minimize waste, decrease errors, increase efficiency and effectiveness, and improve patient and caregiver experience.
- Presents analyses and insights to senior leadership, socializes recommendations, and drives to implementation and value creation.
- Collaborates across teams to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of current procedures and practices.
- Helps to create solutions delivering transformational value. Uses best practice tools and methods to engage and empower leaders and teams to critically review and analyze operational processes to elevate efficiency, cost effectiveness and quality.
- May coach and train teams in the deployment of improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial or Systems Engineering, Business/Healthcare Administration, or related field
- Preferred: Master’s degree in Industrial or Systems Engineering, Business/Healthcare
- Seven plus years’ of experience in performance/process improvement projects including but not limited to Lean, Six Sigma methodologies
- Advanced training or experience in performing statistical, financial and strategic analyses
- Demonstrated success managing performance/process improvement projects involving methodologies such as Lean, Sig Sigma, DMAIC, and PDCA
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Experience in a Healthcare environment preferred.
- Management Consulting experience
- Experience managing healthcare-related projects and familiarity with healthcare provider industry
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.