82 Devonshire Street
Job Category: Technology
Job Number: 549527
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Senior Systems Services & Support Analyst
Boston, MA, Merrimack, NH, Durham, NC or Smithfield, RI
Up to $55/hr DOE
The Senior Systems Services & Support Analyst will provide operational support for Business Unit aligned functions including Infrastructure Support, Cloud Enablement, Platform Engineering, Environment Management, Incident Support and Deployments. By demonstrating and promoting agile leadership behaviors, you will evolve and sustain an innovative agile culture. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate all your skills in engineering, modernizing, and supporting applications in addition to providing critical production support. You will be encouraged to quickly gain understanding of all the components of our applications and will work with the team to deliver outstanding solutions.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Experience managing technology environment stability and availability.
- Knowledge of ITIL practices
- Knowledge of DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) practices and principles.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies, delivery projects, and implementation.
- Knowledge of basic networking (ping, traceroute, DNS, routing) (F5 or AVI experience a plus)
- Experience with search and analytics engines (Splunk, ELK…)
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience with workflow design, data analysis, and requirements identification/specification
- Experience with cloud-based technologies including SaaS solutions for cloud providers
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and associated technologies
- Experience with PowerShell and Python scripting
- Experience with programming languages including Java.
- Production support experience systems
- Demonstrated creative and abstract thinking
- Experience with docker, cloud-computing / cloud services platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, etc.)
- AWS Certification a plus
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Positive relationship management and facilitation skills
- Strong analytical and/or project management skills required
- Ability to provide 24x7 support for the production environments
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.