One Apple Park Way
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 578468
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Senior Video Editor
Location: Cupertino, CA
Pay: Up to $93.40 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
The Shooter/Editor will work closely with the Content Lead, the Writer/Director/Producer, REM’s Creative and Strategic Leadership, and other internal partners to create compelling stories for our internal network. The ideal candidate has extensive experience shooting, editing, coloring and mixing fast turnaround social films. An ability to do light title card design and simple 2D animation is a plus, but any and all candidates should be technically proficient and organized.
This role will be responsible for shoot prep, ingest, edit, color, mix and final delivery. You must be able to collaborate creatively, work well under pressure, and deliver projects on time and according to final platform requirements.
- Take a highly collaborative, “all hands on deck” approach to your work
- Pre-production planning and capture for all shoots for the platform.
- Edit, light design, motion, color and final mix.
- Design and develop distinctive title sequences for existing video series
- Work alongside team to concept, develop, and test ideas for new turnkey series formats
- Help set and withhold standards for un-scripted storytelling and learning material in Retail
- 5+ years experience shooting and editing videos for digital/web/social.
- Demonstrable experience shooting, ingesting, and editing your own footage
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Final Cut Pro.
- Creatively flexible, even in the face of less-than-perfect footage and limited partner assets
- Agency, production house or post production studio experience a must.
- Excellent working knowledge of motion design and video color correction
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Communication or Media Arts or Radio/TV/Film Production.