2999 Wildwood Parkway
Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 581876
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Our client in the mid-west is looking for a ServiceNow Integration Developer to join their expanding ServiceNow team in this full-time opportunity. The ServiceNow Integration Developer will assist their administration and service desk ServiceNow teams.
With competitive compensation and benefits accompanied by training and development, this organization believes in investing in their employees and providing a healthy work-life balance.
- Analyzing, designing, and developing business applications on a distributed, cloud-based enterprise level platform
- Designing and implementing software applications into the ServiceNow Platform
- Work with functional teams and the system administrator to deliver automated workflow solutions in ServiceNow
- Advanced scripting of business rules, UI policies, Client Scripts, ACLs, Workflows, Web Services, Activities, etc.
- Facilitate and support the rollout of new application and enhancements in ServiceNow
- Work extensively on external integrations using Direct Web services over SOAP and REST
- Responsible for Integrations with 3rd party tools, applications, and systems
- Configure ServiceNow Discovery and Orchestration
- Create and update documentation for ServiceNow design, code, and configurations.
- Develop new features within client instances using workflow and other related technology and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science/engineering or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant, hands-on development experience
- Visa sponsorship and relocation is not offered for this position.
- Must have hands on Service Now development experience
- Professional experience with UI technologies (HTML5, CSS3, Ajax)
- Experience with Angular JS or Bootstrap
Strong understanding of API's