Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 578424
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Social Marketing Manager
Location: New York, NY
Pay: Up to $50 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
Planet Technology is looking for an experienced Social Marketing Manager to join the Content Studio of our well known Digital Technology client.
This team is responsible for crafting stories with the most influential strategic audiences through compelling content. This role will be focused on go-to-market planning and activation for social accounts across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
The ideal candidate has a passion for social media, technology and people. This person should have experience managing or supporting the social accounts for national or global brands from an agency or within a client company. The candidate must have strong end-to-end expertise including editorial planning, project management and measurement/reporting. The candidate should be passionate about building social community, aware of social trends, and comfortable extracting insights from data. Experience building strong relationships, collaborating with multiple cross-functional stakeholders and partners, taking initiative and being a self-starter are critical to success in this role.
- Support day-to-day planning and activation for one or more social accounts Inform content strategy, design and creative direction
- Analyze performance data to formulate insights and recommendations
- Manage relationships with multiple internal stakeholders and partners
- Project management (organize meetings, communicate updates, track timelines, etc)
- 3+ Years of experience managing or supporting corporate social media accounts (in house or at media, marketing or advertising agency)
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Advanced knowledge of social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- Experience working in a highly cross-functional and virtual-based corporate environment