3020 Children's Way,
Job Category: EHR
Job Number: 577913
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Our client is urgently looking to bring on an Epic Ambulatory/Healthy Planet Analyst to join their team for a fully remote opportunity.
This position will require support/maintenance, build, test, implement, upgrade Epic Healthy Planet solution.
The Analyst will design and implement system solutions to improve the full spectrum of Epic Ambulatory and Heathy Planet.
They are responsible for the successful turnover of projects and requests to production.
The Analyst is responsible for assigned duties relating to: application and system installation and implementation; formulating system scope and design objectives through analysis and research.
They are responsible for configuring vendor-maintained systems or developing and modifying in house systems, and assisting with coordination efforts of users, ISD Staff, and vendors.
The Analyst performs research and analysis, prepares assigned project deliverables, and detailed specifications from which vendor systems will be programmed/configured, and provides process and workflow analysis.
- Need to be Epic Healthy Planet Certified
- 4 years at least Epic Healthy Planet and Ambulatory – Certified in both
- Orders certified would be a bonus
- Build out registries, dashboards, reports, BPAs, health maintenance for Healthy Planet
- Build for Ambulatory: smarttools, navigators, orders, order transmittal, rules, workflow
- Remote locations: Idaho, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, South Dakota, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, North Carolina, Virginia
- Remote - client located in PT Zone
- Dental Health and Vision Healthcare benefits offered
- Must be able to pass a Background Check
- US citizen
- Covid Vaccine