3501 Johnson St
Job Category: EHR
Job Number: 487268
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
The PB Principal Trainer/Analyst will be responsible for developing and maintaining course curricula and supporting training materials for their application as well as designing robust evaluation methods for training programs. This individual will be on a team of 4 analysts and assisting 9 Community Connect clients.
Daily Activities Include
Support Community Connect Go-Lives.
Classroom training, WebEx Training, Training for initial community connect and upgrades, and create training material.
Assist with PB Analyst responsibilities when needed.
- 22 days PTO
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Adoption assistance up to 5k
- Scholarships for you and your family
- Relocation assistance
- HyBrid remote schedule
- Epic Certified in Resolute PB Admin - Principal Trainer
- Senior Level 5-7 years but will consider 4 years experience
- Epic PB MST Build
- Classroom Training in Epic PB, WebEx virtual Epic PB Training, creating Training Materials for implementations and upgrades
- Will step in for production build as well
- MST Build/Experience in the following: Claims, Remittance, Rules, WQs, Charge Review, Charge Router, GL, Claim edits, Payor/Plan records, credit cards, Medicaid and Medicare, reimbursement contracts, denials, Community Connect, Cash Management, etc.