2525 Dupont Drive
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 541275
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Pay Rates: $36-$41/hr depending on experience
Planet Technology is seeking a Sr Tradeshow/Events Associate to join one of our well-known global pharmaceutical clients.
Sr Tradeshow/Events Associate Responsibilities:
Sr Tradeshow/Events Associate Qualifications:
- Create a strategic plan for each event that includes key product messages, exhibit design/layout, digital content strategy, innovative ideas in driving customers to the exhibit booth, onsite advertising recommendations, high value sponsorship opportunities, pre-meeting marketing strategies targeting customers and internal constituents.
- Produce detailed event documents, outlining all activities and distribute to internal employees attending the convention.
- Plan and present at “Event Kick Off” meetings with internal stakeholders.
- Manage all activities and logistics associated with each convention. This includes managing external vendors, agencies, convention centers and city managers and show service vendors.
- Develop detailed meeting agendas, rooming lists, banquet event documentation, meeting room and audio-visual equipment requirements. This position is also responsible for venue selection, décor, and operations of customer events.
- Manage and direct the installation and dismantle crews at national conventions and provides on-site support for all major conventions to ensure goals are met and serves as a representative of the National Meetings team in the exhibit to assist internal employees, executives, and customers.
- Develop annual convention and society budget to provide the greatest ROI possible.
- Analyze operating expenses to ensure sound expenditures and adherence to budget.
- Analyze the impact of each convention and customer engagement in the exhibit.
- Make recommendations to sales and marketing management to ensure we are getting the greatest ROI.
- Manage shipping, installation and dismantle services to ensure the exhibit is completed on time.
- Ensure sponsorship, trade-show, events, materials, and activities are compliant.
- Collaborate with the society trade-show managers and recommends changes to society regulations regarding exhibits when applicable and ensures Allergan’s representation is prominent.
- 3-5 years tradeshow/convention/meeting planning experience.
- Outstanding organization skills with close attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and follow through.
- Self-starter and independent individual with the ability to work with others to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Ability to set priorities and manage projects with a high level of efficiency with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate.
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent combination of experience and education required.