Sr. Data Engineer/cloud infrastructure support engineer with experience in Bigdata platforms. to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting our cloud-based Azure infrastructure and applications, performing app administration tasks such as granting access, ensuring that the environment is secure and free of vulnerabilities, and collaborating with stakeholders to ensure they have access to the tools and infrastructure necessary to perform their job duties.
• Support our Azure infrastructure and applications.
• Administer applications by granting access to users.
• Ensure that the environment is secure and free of vulnerabilities.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure they have access to the tools and infrastructure necessary to perform their job duties.
• Set up connections and give access to tools like data factory, data bricks, synapse pipelines (SQL based), pentaho, and dataiku.
• Understand how the connections work with those tools.
• Perform SQL performance tuning.
• Migrate the Cloudera BigData platform to Azure.
• Have a technical understanding of Cloudera bigdata platform is must for migration.It is a big plus if you have worked with Cloudera
• Ensure that the Synapse environment is performing properly.
• Provide support for enterprise-level applications in Oracle and Azure environments.
• Work with a team of 5 onshore and 8 offshore resources, including cloud architects, app support security, and devops.
• Provide support for broader team data engineers and analytics projects.
• Help to set up data infrastructure in Azure without touching data directly.
• Have 3+ years of experience with Azure.
• Have experience with ETL, big data, and cloud engineering.
• Have experience with HDInsights, Spark, or ADB.
• Be able to work with a team to support high availability scenarios.
• Have healthcare experience (bonus).
• Not be responsible for writing code but have to understand it to provide support.
• Not offer visa sponsorship.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please apply today!