Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 562318
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Sr. Product Manager, Digital Consumer Product
Location: Remote (ET timezone)
Salary: Up to $125,000/annually
What you’ll do
You may be a good fit if:
- Guide product management for our e-commerce and retail business, both for short term improvements as well as long term foundational growth.
- Will be tasked with defining the strategy and roadmap across the consumer business
- Design, build, and personalize the eCommerce experience
- Explore potential new ways, methods and channels to expand the client audience or deepen our relationships with existing customers
- Work collaboratively with a small passionate team across marketing, merchandising, and engineering
- Generate data-driven hypotheses and run A/B tests across different campaigns
- Ship truly delightful product experiences for our customers
We’re looking for:
- You’ve launched a new product or vertical, starting from scratch and seeing through a successful launch.
- You’re a systems thinker with the unique ability to simplify complex concepts.
- You have great taste. You can articulate the difference between good design and great design.
- You sweat the details, and you do it gracefully - making the hard work look really easy.
- You’re orientated to data driven decision making, but know when to dream big and trust your gut.
- 3-5 years of product management
- Experience with Shopify+ and ecosystem apps
- Experience in ecommerce for a leading consumer brand
- Experience a high growth startups
- Top notch communication skills
- Ability to execute and deliver results
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.