Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 562000
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Senior Project Manager of Social Creative
The Sr. Project Manager of Social Creative is responsible for coordinating and supporting the project needs of the Social creative team, across a wide range of campaign and special project initiatives. This individual will coordinate communication across stakeholders, lead comprehensive project planning and assume accountability of on-time and efficient creation of marketing campaigns that help drive traffic and brand awareness for the brand. This role will specialize in ensuring various stages of projects are met in a timely and efficient manner, communicate confidently with stakeholders, and have a clear understanding of project deliverables.
Location: Bolingbrook, IL - Hybrid Role (Onsite 6x a month)
Pay Rate: Up to $48/hr
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and 401K
What You'll Do:
- Manage end-to-end project and task management, including attending KO meetings, working with Sr. Manager to assess resources and execution plan, and moving the work through appropriate pipeline.
- Serve as liaison between Creative teams and Strategy/Marketing teams, as well as external partners.
- Develop and manage timelines, budgets, and channel deliverables.
- Run review meetings in partnership with internal creative leads and tracks feedback to help facilitate edits/updates with internal and external creatives.
- Manage external partner communication and ensures alignments on timeline, deliverables, and strategy expectations to meet brief.
- Collaborate actively with internal creative partners to communicate feedback to external partners and ensure updates are being made in accordance with creative leadership feedback.
- Proactively anticipate creative team needs, both internally and externally. Support the creative team by ensuring accountability across channel deliverables.
- Manage multiple, complex projects at any given time across various brand initiatives.
- Work closely with teams to coordinate briefings for Creative projects and gather all necessary information and details.
- Coordinate communications between in-house Creative teams and creative agencies to help facilitate a frictionless process for all.
- Learn and uphold/enforce team processes for effective execution, inclusive of cross-functional workflows and considerations.
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field (Marketing, Project Management, Design, Business Management).
- 4 - 5 years of experience in project management, trafficking or creative services, preferably in social media and digital channels.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once is critic
- Knowledge of video creation and production is highly preferred.
- Creative agency experience a plus
- This role requires a positive attitude, proactive creative thinking, time management, organizational skills and keeping projects on track and on budget
- The right candidate will have a passion to collaborate in a fast-paced creative environment
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.