Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 566472
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Pay rate: $50-$60/hr depending on experience
Planet Technology is seeking a Store Designer to assist one of our well-known beauty clients.
Store Designer Responsibilities:
- Design within the concept, schematic Design and design Development phases, including 2d plans, elevations, key details and 3D renderings and sketches.
- Partner with regional teams to maintain design and brand standards within their markets
- Create renderings and technical drawings for various projects and presentations.
- Manage the material library. Coordinate directly with vendors, research alternate finishes, order samples, send samples and update material schedule. Knowledge and interest in sustainable materials a plus.
- Assists with creating presentations for design submissions and/or meetings.
- Maintain complete project records during project and archive projects after turnover. Maintain digital files on the server and ensure department guidelines are followed.
- Ensure Store Design Standards are maintained in all design documentation. Internal Design presentations are timely, accurate and presented with clarity.
- Works with interdisciplinary teams on projects as required.
Store Designer Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture or Interior Architecture from an accredited institution
- Min of 3-5 years of professional experience
- Experience producing drawing sets to design development stage with some knowledge of millwork details.
- Excellent rendering skills a must
- Strong interest in retail/luxury design with knowledge in high-quality materials, furniture, fixtures, finishes and sustainable design.
- Shows agility and flexibility; must be a team player that can handle multiple tasks. Must have the ability to listen, follow direction, be responsive to change and feedback and have a willingness to collaborate with all designers on the team.
- Incredible attention to detail.
Mandatory Software Proficiency:
- AutoCAD (skilled in technical drawings, setting up sheets, etc)
- Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Sketchup, Rhino, 3D Max or comparable 3D software. With excellent rendering skills.
- Microsoft Office 365 (outlook, PowerPoint, excel, word, teams)
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.