N120W19434 Freistadt Rd
Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 495037
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
In a company that works in Syteline, they are looking for someone to bridge the gap between manufacturing and the rest of the business operations. This will be a position that both works with system analysis, and helps end-users with working the system. The biggest request, however, is to operate on principles of continuous improvement, customer driven innovation and a win first culture, while meeting company financial and other performance metrics. This position will be onsite to work side-by-side with the end-users.
Day to Day Work:
A day in the life of the Syteline Systems Analyst would find the individual in both a Systems Support, and a Data Management/Reporting environment, along with responsibilities pertaining to Syteline Maintenance.
The Database Management/Reporting aspect of this position will see you support SQL databases, backups, replications, and data warehouses. Additionally, you will be the person called upon to design, develop, document, analyze, create, test or modify reports/dashboards to meet user specifications.
The Maintenance/Support side of things will see you supporting the company’ s use of the Infor Syteline ERP system by resolving Syteline ticketing issues and working with end-users on creating resolutions; providing expert training and knowledge of the system to end-users; and providing overall backup and support to the IT Department.
Keep in mind, you will be joining a company that is always up for a challenge. They also pride themselves on having a mindset of continuous improvement, and continuous growth. They also like to ensure the leverage, and efficiency, of their tools for the better of company.
You have the opportunity to join along with a World Class team, focused on World Class Practices, therefore you should be compensated at a World Class level:
- Allowing Full-Coverage Medical/Dental/Vision plans to make sure that both you and your family are covered; along with Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Never knowing what Tomorrow brings, you also have the option of Life Insurance, and AD&D policies
- Having the ability to further your 401K Plan, or even create one for the first-time to help you prepare for life after your career; with a company match of 3%.
The Best Fit Candidate will have:
- Familiarity with Infor Syteline v.9 or above; or current working experience in Infor’ s Syteline systems
- A working knowledge of general database concepts; working with SQL Servers or similar experience
- Experience in a manufacturing (but not automotive) setting; this would be a project-based work manufacturing company
- Experience in a Process Improvement project; the company is always open to ideas on how to continue to drive the system or business forward