8550 Higuera St
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 579460
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
TV Project Coordinator
Location: Culver City, CA
Pay: Up to $55.31 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
Years of Experience:
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Combination of organizational and detail-oriented skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Learn the inner workings of a studio title and metadata management operation and its contributors.
- Own the feed of descriptive metadata to support business related content distribution to multiple external and internal endpoints.
- Locate, acquire and manage acquisition of all required descriptive metadata to that feed.
- Own the feed of territory availability to support business related content distribution of Original Content
- Manage and track release information for feature, episodic, and ancillary material
- Manage license information as it relates to distribution availability
- Support creation of operating procedure documentation.
- Support implementation of new business initiatives resulting in metadata standards changes and new origination workflows
- Support systems development, data migration and data integrity projects.
- Assist in master title management as necessary
- Design and generate reporting / metrics as necessary
- Demonstrate working knowledge of digital archival principle, collection management, and migration
- Demonstrate working knowledge of digital distribution workflows and best practices
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Management
- Bachelor Degree
- PMP Certification nice to have