Location: Merrimack, NH or Westlake, Texas or Durham, NC
Onsite for 1 week a month
Pay: Up to $65 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
The Expertise You Have:
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field
• 4+ years of experience with building reports with Power BI, and Tableau
• 3+ years of experience working Databases - Oracle, SQL Server, Snowflake
• 2+ years of experience working with Cloud - AWS, Azure.
• Experience using ETL tools, Schedulers and scripting is preferred
• Experience with systems analysis to explore and document use cases and processes.
• Proven knowledge and hands on expertise with SQL to write complex, highly optimized queries across large volumes of data
• You have keen sense of urgency for troubleshooting issues and delivering solutions
• You have excellent oral and written interpersonal skills, and comfort in presenting to everyone from entry-level employees to executives.
• You are comfortable explaining complicated or technical information in a simple way to non-technical audiences.
• You have an ability to set realistic expectations and prioritize within a dynamic and shifting environment
• You are sensitive to end user needs and have an ability to develop relationships and engage users.
• You have curiosity and passion about data, visualization and solving problems.
• You have willingness to question the validity, accuracy of data and assumptions.
• You are interested in learning new technologies.
• Knowledge of Financial Services is preferred
• You have experience with the Agile development methodology
The Skills You Bring:
• Passionate about data.
• Have experience with analyzing large amount of data and provide visualization dashboards to build a story based on the data
• A strong contributor and proactive with a reciprocal work style
• Have an ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with business partners and technology
• Have a desire and curiosity about learning new technologies
• You will design, build, and support various reports
• You will build quality solutions which align with the technology blueprint and best practices, solving business problems by driving design, development, quality, and ongoing support
• You will actively troubleshoot various issues pertaining to report delivery and data logic
• You will actively promote good design practices and standards
• You will stay on top of the latest BI tools like Tableau, and Power BI
• You will work with the team to continuously improve our processes and standards on report design
• You will participate in knowledge exchange through innovation days, code and design reviews, exploring emerging technologies etc.