1 Infinite Loop
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 521869
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Content Design Engineering Producer
Planet Technology is seeking a Content Design Engineering Producer to join our well known technology client. The ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience working with Design and Engineering teams leading content production and engineering as a design or technical producer. With an innate ability to support multiple projects simultaneously, deliver on
time, and relentlessly uphold their creative vision.
Your project management practices are proven, and start-up ingenuity is essential to you and the work. The Content Design Engineering Producer will take in content designs and product concepts from Content Design Leads for approaching launches and updates and deconstruct the asks down into integration and implementation plans. Track the tasks within those plans with granular detail and collaborate to find solutions when design or engineering roadblocks surface. You can ruthlessly prioritize and make independent decisions, yet know when to press pause and doublecheck on granular intent.
You are highly organized. You are proactive, self-motivated, and adaptable. You can solve problems independently. You can ‘see around the corner’ and identify communication, logistical, and scheduling challenges. You have a disciplined approach to managing your projects but maintain the flexibility to work tactically and strategically when adjustments are required. We are looking for someone with experience working in partnership with senior creative teams to bring ideas to life. You understand the impact of production decisions on creative output and your cross-functional partner’s business. You excel at setting expectations, with the ability to identify and articulate alternative solutions when changes arise.
- 5+ Years working with Design, Engineering, Technology, and Production Teams with a deep understanding of the creative technology tools and workflows and an informed point of view on opportunities for efficiency at scale.
- Demonstrates experience drafting and socializing technical documentation, including integration, implementations, workflows, and roadmaps
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to advise on best practices for process and design, tooling, or production needs.
- Proactive problem-solving abilities and ability to manage challenging priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to articulate non-technical needs to technical audiences (and vice versa).
- Discretion in handling confidential materials.
- Create, own, maintain, and track production and integration of content designs.
- Work closely with Content Design, Engineering, and Producers to seamlessly move projects to launch.
- Coordinate with Contend Design Engineering Manager to balance multiple projects and resources, always keeping key milestones and launch dates top of mind.
- Articulation of impact for issues that affect Content Design Engineering
- Embedding within the day-to-day content design and production teams while maintaining the ability to level up and ensure we’re solving the larger business challenges.